Plumbing Maintenance Program in Contra Costa County
Concord, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek & surrounding areas.
Our Plumbing Maintenance Savings Plan provides you with absolute priority service, extended warranties, discounts and most importantly, peace of mind. And it provides you with enhanced equipment safety and efficiency, which saves you money through lower utility bills. It also ensures that you will receive the maximum life span from your plumbing system, and its components.
Our Plumbing Maintenance Savings Plan provides you our exclusive inspection process which includes the following:
- Inspect complete plumbing system for general problems, design flaws, and more.
- Inspect water supply system for leaks.
- Re-piping: Whole-house and project-specific
- Inspect water supply system for corrosion and excessive wear.
- Inspect drainage system for leaks.
- Inspect gas system for leaks or corrosion.
- Drain and flush water heater (protects your warranty).
- Inspect water heater for safe operation of pilot and burner, temperature and pressure relief, flue piping and combustion air intake.
- Inspect and test emergency water shutoff valve.
- Set water temperature to 120 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent scalding.
- Inspect and test toilet tank for leaks and corrosion.
- Perform die test for toilet tank leakage.
- Inspect and test sinks, lavatories, shower and bathtubs for normal faucet operation, check for leaks and corrosion.
- Inspect garbage disposal for leaks and corrosion.
- Remove and clean faucet aerators.
- Inspect washing machine hoses and test valves.
- Inspect hose bibs for leaks.
- Complete written analysis along with any recommendations that we may have.